Pet Grooming School Tuition
Tuition - An Investment in Your Future
Tuition for the ABC Grooming Instruction Program ranges from $3,995 USD to $5,995 USD depending on the payment arrangements and available discounts.
(Price includes one-time Application Cost of only $75.00 USD)
The tuition cost for U.S. and Canadian students covers ALL materials required for completion of every stage of our grooming education program. This includes the in-home study portion as well as the hands-on training with a professional groomer at a grooming salon or mobile grooming facility. Any other groomer school that offers this invaluable one-on-one training experience might cost up to $10,000 or more. Our program offers this incredible feature at a fraction of that amount.
The tuition for Animal Behavior College Grooming Instruction Program covers the following materials required for completion of this program. You will receive:
- All needed study material (approximately 900 pages)
- Grooming tools in a grooming case; includes clippers, blades, brushes, combs, shears, nail clippers, etc
- 6 DVD’s produced by Master Groomers
- 8 laminated reference cards
- ABC Water Resistant Apron
- A minimum of 100 hours of hands-on training experience in a Qualified Groomer Setting
- Support, if and when needed, from your appointed Program Manager
- Pet CPR and First Aid Certification (good for 2 years)
- Lifetime Certification upon completion (ABCPG)
- ABC Alumni Membership
Our Grooming Instruction Program offers ABC students more equipment than any of our other programs. Groomers need good clippers, blades, scissors, combs and much, much more in order to start their careers properly. Prior to launching our Dog Groomer Program, we searched for many years to find a company that could give us both the quality of grooming products and service we expected for our students. Groomer's Choice is that company, and we are proud to have them as the company that supplies the grooming kit to our students. To find out more about Groomer’s Choice, click on their logo.
Full Scholarships Available to Qualified U.S. Military Spouses
Animal Behavior College is proud to be a part of the MyCAA Financial Assistance program. This program offers eligible military spouses up to $4,000 of tuition assistance that can be used towards any course offered by Animal Behavior College.
The MyCAA provides 100% tuition assistance to all eligible applicants. Eligible applicants include spouses of Active Duty members of the Department of Defense and activated members of the National Guard and Reserve Components.
Since all Animal Behavior College courses qualify for full tuition scholarships under MyCAA, applicants have the option of enrolling in multiple ABC courses. $75 application fee due at time of enrollment.
To request free information about your eligibility, simply click here!
Payment Arrangements and Available Discounts for United States and Canadian Students
$2,000 Tuition Assistance - $3,995 USD (price includes $75 USD one-time application fee)
Tuition for the ABC Groomer Program can be discounted to $3,995 USD when payment is made in full by the enrollment deadline. Call us at 800-795-3294 to get the enrollment deadline. This discount is offered to applicants if payment is made by Credit Card, money order, or check.
- $1,745 Tuition Assistance - $4,250 USD (price includes $75 USD one-time application fee)
Tuition for the ABC Groomer Program can be discounted to $4250 USD when payment is made in full but the enrollment deadline has expired. Call us at 800-795-3294 to get the enrollment deadline. Call us at 800-795-3294 to get the enrollment deadline. This discount is offered to applicants if full payment is made by Credit Card, money order, or check.
- $1,495 Tuition Assistance - $4,500 USD (price includes $75 USD one-time application fee)
Tuition for the ABC Groomer Program can be discounted to $4,500 USD with a $2,250 USD deposit and 5 successive payments of $450 USD. This discount is offered to applicants if payment arrangements are made by Credit Card, money order, or check.
- $1,245 Tuition Assistance - $4,750 USD (price includes $75 USD one-time application fee)
Tuition for the ABC Groomer Program can be discounted to $4,750 USD with a $1,675 USD deposit and 5 successive payments of $615 USD . These payment arrangements are offered to applicants if payments are made by Credit Card, money order, or check.
- No Tuition Assistance - $5,995 USD (price includes $75 one-time application fee) Tuition for the ABC Program is $5,995 when tuition is paid by a third party administrator and includes all necessary reporting, invoicing and additional paperwork.
100% Financing Available
to Eligible U.S. and Canadian Students
Please contact us directly to discuss eligibility requirements and payment arrangements customized to fit your needs. Financing your education allows you to learn now and pay later. Our amazing finance plan has many benefits.
- You can save up to $2,000 USD today
- Very low monthly payments (as low as $ 151.00 USD per month)
- Quick and easy application process
- No prepayment penalties for early pay off of loan
Click here for an example of a Loan Application and Solicitation Disclosure
Low Application Cost
- There is a one-time Application Cost of only $75.00.
Grooming Course Catalog
Performance Fact Sheet:
We accept checks, money orders and all major Credit Cards.
* California residents are subject to pay California sales tax on all materials
We invite you to click through our site or speak with an ABC Admissions Counselor at:
or Request Information on Becoming a Professional Groomer