Dog Training Tuition & Scholarship Opportunities throughout the United States (from Los Angeles To New York) and Canada
An Investment in Your Future
The tuition cost covers ALL materials required for completion of all 54 units of the ABC Program. For clarification, this includes the in-home study portion as well as the hands-on training with an ABC Mentor Trainer. Programs that offer this invaluable hands on training experience can cost up to $10,000 or more. Our program offers this incredible feature at a fraction of that amount. Become a dog trainer in Los Angeles, or anywhere else in the nation today.
Tuition Costs for United States and Canadian Students
Tuition for the ABC Program ranges from $3,395 USD to $5,195 USD depending on the payment arrangements and available discounts.
(Price includes one-time Application Cost of only $75.00)
The tuition for the Animal Behavior College Obedience Instructor Training Program covers the following materials required for completion of this program. You will receive:
- All needed study material (approximately 800 pages)
- 14 dog training educational videos (viewed through the student center)
- Student uniform ABC Polo shirt
- Up to 24 hours of hands-on training experience with a Professional Dog Trainer
- Support, if and when needed, from your appointed Program Manager
- Pet CPR and First Aid Certification (good for 2 years)
- Lifetime Certification upon completion as an ABC Dog Trainer (ABCDT)
- ABC Alumni Membership
Please note that lost materials must be replaced at the student's expense according to the price chart listed on your Enrollment Agreement. These items can be ordered through your Program Manager.
Full Scholarships Available to Qualified U.S. Military Spouses
Animal Behavior College is proud to be a part of the MyCAA Financial Assistance program. This program offers eligible military spouses up to $4,000 of tuition assistance that can be used towards any course offered by Animal Behavior College.
The MyCAA provides 100% tuition assistance to all eligible applicants. Eligible applicants include spouses of Active Duty members of the Department of Defense and activated members of the National Guard and Reserve Components.
Since all Animal Behavior College courses qualify for full tuition scholarships under MyCAA, applicants have the option of enrolling in multiple ABC courses. $75 application fee due at time of enrollment.
To request free information about your eligibility, simply click here!
Payment Arrangements and Available Discounts for United States and Canadian Students
- $1,800 Tuition Assistance - $3,395 USD (price includes $75 one-time application fee)
Tuition for the ABC Program can be discounted to $3,395 USD when payment is made in full by the enrollment deadline. Call us at 800-795-3294 to get the enrollment deadline. This discount is offered to applicants if payment is made by Credit Card, money order, or check.
- $1,545 Tuition Assistance - $3,650 USD (price includes $75 one-time application fee)
Tuition for the ABC Program can be discounted to $3,650 USD when payment is made in full but the enrollment deadline has expired. Call us at 800-795-3294 to get the enrollment deadline. This discount is offered to applicants if full payment is made by Credit Card, money order, or check.
- $1,295 Tuition Assistance - $3,900 USD (price includes $75 one-time application fee)
Tuition for the ABC Program can be discounted to $3,900 USD with a $2000 USD deposit and 5 successive payments of $380 USD. This discount is offered to applicants if payment arrangements are made by Credit Card, money order, or check.
- $1,045 Tuition Assistance - $4,150 USD (price includes $75 one-time application fee)
Tuition for the ABC Program is $4,150 with a $1,395 USD deposit and 5 successive payments of $551 USD. These payment arrangements are offered to applicants if payments are made by Credit Card, or money order, or check.
- No Tuition Assistance - $5,195 USD (price includes $75 one-time application fee)
Tuition for the ABC Program is $5,195 when tuition is paid by a third party administrator and includes all necessary reporting, invoicing and additional paperwork.
100% Financing Available
to Eligible U.S. and Canadian Students
Please contact us directly to discuss eligibility requirements and payment arrangements customized to fit your needs. Financing your education allows you to learn now and pay later. Our amazing finance plan has many benefits.
- You can save up to $1,800 today
- Very low monthly payments (as low as $ 130.00 per month)
- The ABC corporate offices are located in Los Angeles County; however, our programs are mobile, and thus available to all students in the United States and Canada, regardless of the city or province you reside in. This means the hands-on portion of the program is available to all dog training students in all 50 states and every Canadian province. Call us today for more information!
Dog Obedience Instructor Course Catalog
- The catalog includes general information about the school, the school's policies and its Mission Statement. Please select your state (or Country) to review the Course Catalog.
Performance Fact Sheet:
We accept checks, money orders and all major
* California residents are subject to pay California sales tax on all materials
students will be assigned an ABC Guidance Counselor from our main
office. Your personal Guidance Counselor will offer support and
assistance as you progress through the program.
If you would like to learn more about our dog training courses in Los Angeles, or any other location throughout the country, please feel free to contact us.